Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The most recent ones . . .

Two sets of journals have just been finished--

The first set included six mini journals with a sewing theme for a group of sewing friends. The title of each book on the cover was "Thoughts on Stitching," and on the inside cover, there was a black and white picture of three older ladies quilting. I tried to follow the olden-days, long-ago theme with the font and the print of the cover. Here they are:


The name plate:

The second set of journals included six large journals. These were to be used as gifts, and as requested, I used the "journal" theme for the title page quote. In each journal, it says, "I don't want to live in a hand-me-down world of others' experiences. I want to write about me, my discoveries, my fears, my feelings, about me." (Written by Helen Keller) Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment