Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding Guest Book

This is the second project I worked on for my sister's wedding. She wanted a guest sign-in book for the reception with their engagement pictures on the pages. The book turned out to be 8.5x11. I was nervous about it because I'd never done one this large, let alone one with pictures (which means I needed to tweak the binding), but I think it turned out nice.


I used a quote about love from one her fiance's emails in the front cover, and then filled the book with 25 of their engagement pictures--one on each page. We found metallic sharpies for the guests to sign their names or write a brief message to the bride and groom.


On the back inside cover, I put their wedding invitations as a remembrance for their future kids to see.

I was excited with how it turned out . . . and sad to see it go!

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful! I LOVE IT! You could make some serious cash with these things if people just knew about it. Maybe you should consult with some high end wedding planners:)

    ReplyDelete