Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Monday, August 9, 2010

Marriage Manuals

While I was home for my sister's wedding, I was also in charge of part of the bridal shower activities. Since there are no manuals for surviving marriage, I made these "Marriage Manuals" that all the guests could write advice in.
(front covers)

There were three volumes:
Volume I: How to Make Your House a Home
Volume II: How to Live Rich When Poor
Volume III: How to Keep the Love Alive

(back covers)


They were accordian books with pockets in them. The guests wrote advice on each topic on the slips of paper, then slid them into the pockets.






(Pre-bridal shower photos)

You could also use this at a baby shower for guests to fill in advice for the new parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment