Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Friday, February 4, 2011

Seeing the Miracles

Ultimately, aside from lots of fun, I create these books because they can be personalized and meaningful gifts to loved ones. This book was so neat to put together. It was a collection of letters from April to her parents while her parents were away on a church mission in Mongolia. April was pregnant at the time, and so she decided to record the events of the family for her parents to read about when they returned.

I had a lot of fun designing the name plate. April suggested the title, but I chose the fonts and a layout.
I also used a cursive, handwritten font for her signature. I thought it personalized it a bit more.

Thanks, April, for letting me be a part of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment