Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wedding Guest Sign-in Book, the III

This is the third Wedding Guest Sign-in Book that I've made. Per request of Tori, I put a picture of the lovebirds on the front cover. She didn't specify that she wanted it in a window, but I thought that would be the best way to protect the photo.
I've never done a window in my book covers before. There was quite a bit of trial and error to make sure the window looked just right, and in the end, I realized I loved the look.

Each page had an engagement photo on it, with room for the guests to sign their names and give a small message for the bride and groom.Congratulations Tori! Thanks for letting me a part of your special day!


By the way . . . Home-Bound Books is getting a HUGE makeover! Check back soon for the exciting changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment