Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Sunday, October 25, 2009

For Him/For Her

These books were fun to make. I came up with this idea to give as a wedding gift to the newlyweds. It's a set of mini-books, and to start out with, the boy takes the maroon one and the girl takes the blue one. There are forty pages in each, and the title page states: "Top 40 Reasons I Love You."

The idea is that throughout the first year of marriage, they fill in each of the pages with reasons why they love their spouse. Then, on their first year anniversary, they already have a gift for each other: forty reasons of their love for one another.

Here is a picture of the books. They measure 4.25x2.25 and are filled with the white, 32 lb, watermarked paper.

Here's a picture of the title page. The blue one is exactly the same.

3 comments:

  1. Britt,
    What a great idea! I'm going to have to get an order in soon!
    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt I love this idea! Is it possible to get just one or do they have to be ordered as a set? and how much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt,

    I think I want you to make me one for Lance....how much???? You're going to be bringing in the dough! You are so talented. Maybe on the side you should list your prices....just an idea

    ReplyDelete