Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gifts for Friends

I made this journal for our friend Robyn. She moved about a month before she had her first baby, so we all threw her a surprise baby shower before she left. This book was used as a guest log, a log of gifts given, and a book for everyone to leave farewell wishes and mother/baby advice. The title page quotes Abraham Lincoln saying, "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." I also put other mother/baby quotes every six or seven pages throughout the book.


This is another "farewell wishes" book for Jenny, who moved away a little while ago. Once again, friends were able to leave messages, memories, contact info, and anything else on the pages. The title page to this book quoted from the Bible: "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you," Philippians 1:3. There were also other friendship quotes scattered throughout the book. I love doing personalized books!

No comments:

Post a Comment