Writing, like other arts, is a representation of life. Thus, the writer is compelled to live life more consciously. --Brad Wilcox

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Explosion Book Photo Album

These books are quite fun to make--and have a great surprise inside. They measure 4.5x4.5 and are great little photo albums for the non-scrapbooker.

The first one I ever made was for Rhett, as a late Valentine's Day gift (I think). I filled the pages with some of our wedding and engagement pictures, and then wrote a few poems for him too.

The cover:
The inside pages "explode" open . . .
I love putting a little something on the back cover too:
The second one I did had a Halloween theme. I used pictures from last year's Halloween party of us dressed up like Cap'n Hook, Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell. Here's the front cover:

I also included pictures of us playing the flour game and getting flour all over our faces. The middle pages:
I had to trim down the pictures, and in doing so, I cut off Summer's little feet. So I decided to throw them on the back . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment